Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
CAMMED AND SLAMMED
06 TBSS
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone from these areas interested in trying to get together for a meet in the next few months? I live in the Spanish Fort Alabama area and every 2nd Saturday starting in March there is a big cruise in at the Eastern Shore mall. Just an idea if any of you are interested we could get some dates and times together.

Currently attending. POI pending:
Nightmare
07ssblaze

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2008
821 Posts
We may end up cruising that direction one day, have to load up the R/C cars to go to the hobby shop every now and then over in Dawes.

·
CAMMED AND SLAMMED
06 TBSS
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
52 Posts
I'm in Biloxi so I'm down just say when and where. I will be at the track in Gulfport this coming Sat. for a street shootout if anyone is interested in that.

·
CAMMED AND SLAMMED
06 TBSS
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Biloxi so I'm down just say when and where. I will be at the track in Gulfport this coming Sat. for a street shootout if anyone is interested in that.
Im thinking late march-ish. Ill be out of town the first half of the month..Doing my cam swap about the middle of the month then we should have some fair weather!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
52 Posts
Im thinking late march-ish. Ill be out of town the first half of the month..Doing my cam swap about the middle of the month then we should have some fair weather!
:coolthumb:

Sounds fun, anyone just let me know, I'm 15 minutes from Gulfport track and I usually go to Mobile track Sat. nights. Hub isn't far but I only hit it for big events. I'm ready for the fair weather myself. Good luck with that cam swap.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
52 Posts
Honestly it has been a while since I have been, I just moved back from north Alabama. But I am from here and I've been going to the track for the past 12 years. A few years ago they always had a good turn out on Sat. nights I know on large events they had a great turn out. Unfortunately it isn't as large as Hub or Gulfport but in my personal opinion the track conditions are better (that was a couple years ago) and I like how they run their track, no BS like Gulfport and a great crowd. Check out their website too, I just got back from Mobile today and if you are coming from Mobile you can take the Bayou La Batre exit (HWY 90 South) and you can't miss it, you will see the round track on your left.

·
CAMMED AND SLAMMED
06 TBSS
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Honestly it has been a while since I have been, I just moved back from north Alabama. But I am from here and I've been going to the track for the past 12 years. A few years ago they always had a good turn out on Sat. nights I know on large events they had a great turn out. Unfortunately it isn't as large as Hub or Gulfport but in my personal opinion the track conditions are better (that was a couple years ago) and I like how they run their track, no BS like Gulfport and a great crowd. Check out their website too, I just got back from Mobile today and if you are coming from Mobile you can take the Bayou La Batre exit (HWY 90 South) and you can't miss it, you will see the round track on your left.
Ill check that out..Thanks

Did you come over for Fat Tuesday?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
52 Posts
Na, skipped out on Mardi Gras this year, came to see a friend and just to get out.
I'll be back in Mobile in about two weeks hopefully for my tune.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
683 Posts
Pascagoula, MS here. I'm at the mobile track most weekends.....right now they are doing test n tune on saturday at noon.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
52 Posts
Pascagoula, MS here. I'm at the mobile track most weekends.....right now they are doing test n tune on saturday at noon.
Awesome, might see you out there one saturday! Going to try to make it March 17th for the outlaw shootout. If you need any work on your exhaust go see Danny at Mayfield and Smith on Market St. :biggrin2:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2008
821 Posts
If anyone else wants to bring food/drinks, I'll bring the old grill and a brisket to share. Who all is actually going to be there Saturday/noon? I'll create an event list for get together and keep track of it there.

Link> http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75639

·
TBSS N00B
431 Posts
FL Panhandle, Im down to meet more TBSS people.

·
TBSS N00B
431 Posts
Niceville. Its right between Pensacola and Panama City Beach. Im right outside Destin.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts