Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Jedi Knight
Saab 9-7x Aero
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a link to a Florida TBSS Facebook page in the forums here. I went to the page and asked to join, but then I believe I was blocked as I can't find or see the page any more.

No one asked if I had TBSS/Saab Aero to prove I was a fellow Florida owner. Is this a super private Facebook Page? The post I was reading made it sound like anyone could join if you lived in Florida and owned a TBSS.

I talked to one member on here about it as they are a member, but haven't heard back from them yet.

Can someone let me know if I'm able to join in with the group? Would like to meet fellow TBSS/Saab Aero people in the area. Thanks! :)

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,269 Posts
try re sending it was it the tbssowners of florida?? theres 2 that i am apart of and 1 of them i am a admin on try it again sometimes we will go through the pics and see if u have a tbss and if we dont seen anything than most likely get denied

·
Jedi Knight
Saab 9-7x Aero
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I didn't have any photos on my profile yet. But I'm super private level G-13 classified profile on FB so I'm not sure if you could see the photos or not right now either. It was a FloridaTBSS page that was posted with a link here in the forums from another member. I tried to join but I'm pretty sure I was blocked. I was hopping someone was going to private message me an ask if I owned one or something.
Can I PM you my name an see if it is blocked?

·
Jedi Knight
Saab 9-7x Aero
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks 07bluetbss for getting me squared away an unblocked from the group so I could join up an meet all the cool FL TBSS owners. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts