Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently, my daily driver is an '03 Acura and I have a '95 1500 that gets occasional use. The car is a little small for my dogs and trips to home depot and the truck is boring and mostly just takes up space in the garage. I've been wanting to just have one vehicle that can be fun but still have some utility. After lurking around these boards for a while, I've have decided that a TBSS fits my needs and will be my next vehicle. It seems like there are a lot of knowledgeable people here and I look forward being part of the lsx world.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,293 Posts
Kinda how I got into them. I got rid of my sierra that was a DD and needed more interior room for my son and our 2 dogs.
These things are really too much trouble than they're worth. But, if you get the bullshit worked out with them they turn out to be pretty nice rides.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. Yeah I've read about the trans, but I don't know if its any worse than the v6 automatic honda/acura made from '98-'03. Luckily my acura has a 6 speed. Just went and test drove a '08 TBSS 50k miles, black, awd fully loaded w/ sunroof, nav and rear dvd for $22,900. It had some stick on vent visors, but everything appears to be stock, not even tinted front windows. Shifts felt smooth, exterior and interior were clean except for a couple of very minor blemishes.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Hey welcome man, you have a lot of friends in Fla. The 08 you just looked like sounds OK for what they are asking. You wouldn't get it for that at a Dealer. Enjoy your TBSS when you get it and this site and be sure you send us some pics.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is at a dealer. Supposedly going to auction next week if it doesn't sell. I remember seeing it online maybe a month ago and I think it was listed at $26,9xx. Oh yeah, and the dealer includes a lifetime powertrain warranty.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Good deal on a 08 with those miles:2cents: Post up some pictures when you bring it home. Welcome to the group:coolthumb:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ended up buying it. I know before I said everything was stock but I meant performance wise. It does have black overlays on front/rear bow ties, ss badges and black wheels. Obviously I saw those things when I test drove it, but I guess i was a little excited about possibly getting it and it slipped my mind when posting about it. Would any of those things have been options when bought new? I was told the black wheels were available as a factory option and he had a friend that got his with black wheels. I was a little skeptical but I think it looks good either way, just curious. I'll try to get some pics up soon.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.