Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2007 TBSS
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be buying a 07 black 3SS 2wd TBSS from a friend soon, it is going to be my girlfriends daily driver. The TBSS already has long tubes, corsa catback and CAI. I am getting a bunch of spare parts for it as well since the buddy I am buying it from works for a chevy dealer. Finally getting rid of her V6 Mustang! lol. Cant wait!

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
Welcome. Funny screen name. Reminds me of that old member we had who posted ultra hot photos of his G/F in some skimpy shit lamb basted all over the SS and his bullit Mustang.

·
Registered
2007 TBSS
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmm may have look him up. lol. I used to have a bullitt mustang and the s/n just kinda stuck.

·
Registered
2007 TBSS
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome. Funny screen name. Reminds me of that old member we had who posted ultra hot photos of his G/F in some skimpy shit lamb basted all over the SS and his bullit Mustang.
I looked up who you are talking about, and I actually know that guy and I met the girl in the pictures. He used to live about 30mins from me, but I think he moved to Nebraska.

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
I looked up who you are talking about, and I actually know that guy and I met the girl in the pictures. He used to live about 30mins from me, but I think he moved to Nebraska.
Damn! Sure do miss those posts!

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
Can we get a link to the skimpy dressed lady next to the ss? I would like to see his bullit and ss.:biggrin2:

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome man from SC and enjoy your TBSS and the site.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.