Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to the tedious process of purchasing a vehicle through a private party, I'm right at the cusp of owning a beautiful black '08 Trailblazer SS...unfortunately I'm stuck in a holding pattern until the check from my lender clears the bank, but I'm very excited to take possession very shortly (I hope).

I've owned a number of fast cars in my life, and I've always loved the LS motors (bought a new '01 C5 Corvette back in August of 2000). After recently relocating to Ohio I decided that this vehicle would be the perfect fit for my needs as long as I could find one with AWD and low mileage...which I did.

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself, can't wait to post some pictures once I get those keys in my hand! :biggrin2:

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
Welcome and congrats :cheers1:

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
Welcome from Bear, DE! :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
2,764 Posts
Welcome from CT.

Reactions: SilverSurfer

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
140 Posts
welcome! best advice I can give you is, if you want to keep the TBSS for a while, put ravelco or a starter kill on it if you park it outside. the "factory alarm/chip in the key" is junk :2cents:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Interesting...had never heard of Ravelco before, but I checked out their website and it looks like a worthwhile investment. Unfortunately it doesn't appear that they have any certified installers in Ohio...and when I click the link for MI they don't list an actual store or location.

Anyway, thanks for the welcome posts!

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
Congrats! :cheers1: post some pics when you can & happy modding!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for the delay on pics, I haven't used my Photobucket in quite some time and had to reset my password, verify my account, all that good stuff...

and my co-worker photo bombing the front shot:

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
Looks clean! Nice find:coolthumb: :cheers1:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys! She's a 3SS AWD with Bose Nav and a black interior. I'm pretty enamored with her thus far, only has 38k miles on the clock. I'm looking at a couple "longevity" mods and probably replacing the head-unit because I would prefer Bluetooth. I'll be holding off on HP mods because I suspect that most of my paycheck will now be going towards gasoline, lol.

·
Registered
Black AWD 06
107 Posts
sweet ride!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
122 Posts
Hello and welcome on board! Great to have you join us and congrats on your purchase - the car looks beautiful! You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts