Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at buying an 06 TBSS fully loaded AWD here in the next week or so when my truck sells. The only concern I have is that it has 108k miles on it. It's totally stock, drives and runs great, and has been well maintained. How many more miles do you think it has till something goes out?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
You should ask someone here to search the vin for any kind of major work done, to see what has been done already.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I ran the VIN at a dealership and all that came up were basic service records

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome man from SC. You will enjoy the TBSS. From what I have seen in 2 years, the Trannys are the weakest link with our trucks. But it depends on how it has been driven and serviced. If price is good, I wouldn't back up because of mileage. Sounds like it has been taken care of and not raced very much.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome man from SC. You will enjoy the TBSS. From what I have seen in 2 years, the Trannys are the weakest link with our trucks. But it depends on how it has been driven and serviced. If price is good, I wouldn't back up because of mileage. Sounds like it has been taken care of and not raced very much.
It was originally a pacecar at the local race track and then the girl that has it now bought it and drove it back and forth to school which is what racked up all the miles. I could tell just by talking to her that she has always baby'd it. And I've got the price down to $13,500

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sold my truck this morning and went and picked it up right after. I'm in love with this thing :D

·
Boost Addict...
Trailblazer SS
2,396 Posts
Welcome from Sevier County TN!!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well I forgot to post pics but here's how it looked when I got it:

And here's how it looks now:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.