Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been working on this opening for a bit (customer moving me around the house to different things), the rest of the lil trim pieces finally showed up and I was able to finish it (undisturbed).

Here's another bath I finished about a month ago, I was there last night to set the cabinets in another bath I been working on...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
140 Posts
You are a craftsman! With the bathroom pics, I don't see a bidet... With all the granite, marble, I'm not sure which, I would think that a bidet would go nice there. I had 2 in my old house (bought from my Sicilian in-laws). I miss them.. kinda weird i know, but don't knock it till you try it.

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are a craftsman! With the bathroom pics, I don't see a bidet... With all the granite, marble, I'm not sure which, I would think that a bidet would go nice there. I had 2 in my old house (bought from my Sicilian in-laws). I miss them.. kinda weird i know, but don't knock it till you try it.
Thanks!
The Master has a Bidet............This is the main bath on the main floor. It was a powder, but got changed to a full. The owners sister comes to visit and stays with them for weeks or more. She is not able to do stairs, so the bath was upgraded, and the study was changed to a bedroom...........Most of my clients have bidets, they are all in the Master baths...............

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD
4,748 Posts
Fuckin' A, man. Great looking product, as always.

:idhitit:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts