Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pulled my T/A out and cleaned her up with some waterless car wash and a couple coats of wax after she had been sitting the last 5-7 years. Been sitting in garages collecting dust for some time now. Hopefully going to get it out a little bit this summer and get some cosmetics sorted out next summer and she will be show worthy once again. I think after a short cruise I just turned 61200 on the odometer. Pretty clean given the age.

Put a pic of mt TBSS as long as I was at it too, pretty run of the mill she's due for some rims and has had a set of running boards added since.

Pretty mean set of stable mates in my humble oppinion, but they are hoping to be joined by one of those new camaros or a Z06 in the future.

Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
1,207 Posts
Very nice I am always looking for a 69-79 camaro project just havent found anything yet.

That a really nice looking trans am.

·
Premium Member
1,936 Posts
That's bad-ass!! I love the bird on the hood!

My dad had an 81 Firebird in dark blue with the bird on the hood, LOVED that car!! He got rid of long ago though.

Very nice!!!:coolthumb:

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS AWD Modded
13,311 Posts
Awsome ride, I had a blue 79 TA with the 10th anniversary package Pontiac TA 6.6 4-speed! Boy did I think think I was hot shit back yonder!

Great ride and pictures and they are starting to go crazy $$ on the auction blocks!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah the trunk lid is out of adjustment, someone broke into it and pushed the key hole on the driver's side thru the door but other than that it is real clean. Been babied since it was new and not driven alot. The red has lost alot of pigment though from looking at pics from when she was new and you can really tell on the plastic pieces. Got some internals to take care of and then got to get her shot and she should be good to go again. Just gotta find someone I trust to paint her in my area when I get there.

BTW: If your into the Trans Ams you should check out Year One's website they are restoring some bandit edition T/A's to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Smokey and the Bandit, pretty bad ass cars, pretty expensive too though.

Thanks for the compliments either way.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts