Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 131 Posts

·
Just Win Baby!
06 BLK SS RWD
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, just want to get as many SoCal guys on here so when we have a meet we can find and PM people. We should have around 20 or so!

1. Navy Rob - Ventura County
2. 400HPSS - Norwalk
3. monstertodd - San Diego
4. 86merk - LA
5. JGraceSS - Corona
6. TB04 - Ventura County (Sold the SS)
7. Mikey'ss - Ventura County
8. froggy - San Fernando Valley
9. jctbss - LA
10. WICKEDOWESIX - Riverside County
11. Gibs07TBSS - San Diego
12. Karch - West LA
13. Chadoo951 - Costa Mesa (A homo now with a G8 GT)
14. 5 door vet - West Covina
15. Karo - Glendale
16. mikes'ss - Oceanside
17. Left Coast '32 - Carlsbad
18. SSneub - Garden Grove
19. lamancha82 - Culver City
20. hpjunke - Yorba Linda
21. V-ROD23 - Lakewood
22. VETT4FIVE - Duarte
23. Famous SS - San Fernando Valley
24. pappy - San Fernando Valley
25. TJohnson - Irvine
26. BlkSSnCPT - Compton
27. ss cali - Long Beach
28. SuperStress - Alhambra
29. Big Blue - Ventura County & Canyon Lake
30. alimon757 - Monrovia
31. K5ivan - La Puente
32. jmc07SS - Wilmington
33. 1SoCalTBSS - Murrieta
34. blackss562 - N. Long Beach
35. eville - Anahiem
36. chpspecial - Hemet Valley
37. SSchuu - Temecula
38. Blasst9406 - Costa Mesa
39. 6.0LMuscle - Chula Vista
40. SoCalSS - San Fernando Valley
41. gonzo08452 - Yorba Linda
42. JSSCHU - Lake Forest
43. SRT10KLLR - Hemet
44. lilaaron233333 - Corona
45. bionicsuv - Placentia
46. wilone - Downey
47. SOSICKTB - E. LA
48. midnight - LA
49. sonic speed - Yorba Linda
50. Nutty Professor - Los Angeles
51. ls7c-10 - San Diego
52. robss07 - LA
53. Poplero - Ventura County
54. Jct74 - Long Beach
55. Phrank818 - Lancaster
56. 07treez - San Fernando Valley
57. 907TBSS - Murrieta
58. turboelky - Burbank
59. uponone1000 - San Diego
60. tbssdude22 - La Habra
61. DONTLAYSOLOW7ss - Oceanside

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
161 Posts
monstertodd (Todd)

San Diego (The Whale's Vagina)

·
Registered
120 Posts
TB04 Ventura County

·
SS Fanatic
08 Trailblazer SS
250 Posts
Was up Rob, Another on for Ventura County.

You ever head out to the Street Races on Sat Nights people used to meet over by the Target Shopping center in Camarillo back in the day, most recently I believe the cars used to meet at In N Out in Oxnard. It was actually more like a car show than street races. There used to be a good turnout on some nights up to 50-60 supped up cars sometimes.

·
Just Win Baby!
06 BLK SS RWD
2,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Really? I haven't seen anybody rolling around that was down to race except the GT on base that I smoked. I'm trying to go to Irwindale on the 19th if anybody is interested?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Was up Rob, Another on for Ventura County.

You ever head out to the Street Races on Sat Nights people used to meet over by the Target Shopping center in Camarillo back in the day, most recently I believe the cars used to meet at In N Out in Oxnard. It was actually more like a car show than street races. There used to be a good turnout on some nights up to 50-60 supped up cars sometimes.
Wow Mikey. I used to head down there in the late 80's. There were some real Hot Rods running around at that time. The meet started at Carl's Jr on Los Posas and later moved to the park and ride the other side of the freeway. We used to run then out on Laguna or Lewis roads. I miss all that!

Up till a few weeks ago, there was a huge meet in Thousand Oaks that had 50+ cars at it, but that quickly got broken up also.

·
SS Fanatic
08 Trailblazer SS
250 Posts
Wow Mikey. I used to head down there in the late 80's. There were some real Hot Rods running around at that time. The meet started at Carl's Jr on Los Posas and later moved to the park and ride the other side of the freeway. We used to run then out on Laguna or Lewis roads. I miss all that!

Up till a few weeks ago, there was a huge meet in Thousand Oaks that had 50+ cars at it, but that quickly got broken up also.
Aaron,
I remember looking forward to Sat nights for the meets, trying to sneak out to Laguna, Lewis or even Edison without too many cars following, LOL. Yep back in the day there used to be real rides out there true American muscle, even cars on trailers brought down. Recently more imports would show up and few seriously modded cars. I think im gonna go for a little cruise tomorrow night and find out where and if there is still meets out here in Vta. Co. I will let u guys know.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Please do Mikey. I would love to know if this was still happening. I remember a few nights going out to Rose and Central. There was a guy with an old Ford Currier that looked like pure hell. He took out more the one guy just laughing the whole way. My ride down there was in a 70 Mach one Mustang. 351 Cleavland ,T5-5 speed and 4.33:1 in the rear, bright yellow with black stripes. Man they were good times! When were you hangin out down there?

·
Registered
07 TBSS 3SS 2WD
369 Posts
San Diego here, near "The Murph" or Qualcomm whichever you prefer. Will only be here until April though, then off to Hawaii.
Gib

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts

I too ran out there a few times. Las Posas, north to Carls Jr, then back south to run near an airstrip...pitch black out there.

I'm in West L.A.

·
Kidd
2007 Blue Tbss
1,175 Posts
Chadoo951 - Costa Mesa

1 - 20 of 131 Posts