Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Adam's is coming to Southern California on back to back weekends.
Don't miss these chances to save on product and get one on one advice from our pros on your ride!
Come out for one or both events!! As always admission & advice are FREE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday October 23rd - Join Ashley and Myself at Longo Lexus

Clinic Starts at 9am swing by, check out the awesome Longo Lexus showroom and pick up your favorite Adam's products to save on shipping!!

Longo Lexus
3530 Peck Rd
El Monte, CA 91731​

Saturday October 30th - Adam's Returns to West Coast Corvettes!!
Join the chief detailer himself, Adam Pitale, Ashley, and Myself for a HUGE clinic at the world famous West Coast Corvettes!!

Come on out for this special event to kick off WCC as the latest distributor for Adam's in California. Demos start at 9am, enjoy event only pricing and promotions, a live demo by Mr. Adam Pitale (not to be missed) free coffee, donuts, and all the detailing advice you can handle. Plus, being at WCC you'll get a chance to check out all the latest and greatest goodies and upgrades for your Corvette or Camaro!!

West Coast Corvettes
1210 N. Kraemer Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92806​

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Cool Dylan. I'll ping my buddy who has a tricked out Grand Am.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Dylan, want Evil to do some serious demo work? She is a mess after sitting for so long during the engine build!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,288 Posts
you could do a lil demo on my truck lol i am right down the street from both of thoes places i might have to go to both of them

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I believe we'll have a demo vehicle already lined up at Longo (the dealership usually provides a car for us) but you're more than welcome to bring your ride out and we'll give you some one on one pointers, maybe even do a test section on a couple panels.

Thats part of all of our clinics... if you need some individualized advice, tips, or pointers we're there to help.

The longo setup is just a casual Q&A and we won't do a full structured demo as people trickle in and out its easier to answer questions as they come... the WCC event will be one big demonstration followed up with plenty of time for you to pull any of us aside and get help on your car... we'll try to get as many of you as we can in and actually work on your problems for you.

Also you'll have a chance to get your hands on products to try before you buy... curious how easy it is to use a PC? Grab one and buff a panel. Whats the big deal about Americana? Pick up the pot and apply some! Its a lot of fun and we always have a good time doing these events. :coolthumb:

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Shoot...I'm going to Vegas that week...I'll see if I can squeeze it in, but I think the wifey wants help around the house.

·
Just Win Baby!
06 BLK SS RWD
2,635 Posts
For the Longo event, will we have a spot to work on our rides like the Torrence clinic? I think I have the steps down but can't master the polish/wax, so I'm looking for you to show me what I'm doing wrong. I can bring my stuff if needed.

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For the Longo event, will we have a spot to work on our rides like the Torrence clinic? I think I have the steps down but can't master the polish/wax, so I'm looking for you to show me what I'm doing wrong. I can bring my stuff if needed.
Not really... we take over the back area of their service lanes. The events at longo are much smaller scale and we can't roll customer rides in. We'll have a demo vehicle to work on, but I won't be able to get you're truck in there.

If thats what you want to do you might be better showing up on the 30th

dylan on the 30 you will be right in my back yard so im planning on coming out to check that out! im about 2 mins from west coast !
Cool. See you there!!

·
Just Win Baby!
06 BLK SS RWD
2,635 Posts
Not really... we take over the back area of their service lanes. The events at longo are much smaller scale and we can't roll customer rides in. We'll have a demo vehicle to work on, but I won't be able to get you're truck in there.

If thats what you want to do you might be better showing up on the 30th
Ok, looks like I'll be there on the 30th.

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BUMP!!

Tomorrows the big day - we're there rain or shine, but I hope mother nature sees fit to hold off on the rain for us. Either way see you guys there. Looking forward to a fun clinic.

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thanks to everyone who came out... always good to catch up with my forum peeps.

Early arrivals. After driving thru pouring rain from my house it turned out to be a beautiful day in Anaheim!

Some jerk showed up in this heap :D

And some other guy driving this pile wanted free stuff... don't know why these clinics bring out the lowest level of scum :D

j/k dude... your car sounded amazing when you tore out of there. Bravo!

We had a great test subject for the demo

Adam telling the sun to cooperate!

It did.

rough... really really really really rough.

>Scarface Voice< "I KILL YOU SWIRLS! SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE PC!!"

Takes big marbles to show up at West Coast Corvettes in a Mustang :jester:

Adam making the customers do all the work

The lovely Ms. Ashley Wilson

A big THANKS to WCC... despite the weather a great event, can't wait for the next one!

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Cool pics. I wish I was able to make it, especially since I got a speeding ticket that day (and not even in my TBSS).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts