Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

So, Vector doesn't carry the MagnaCharger anymore.

4K views 53 replies 18 participants last post by  Robert W 
#1 ·
I asked if I could swap out my 3.0" pulley for the 2.9" pulley for now. He said he no longer carries their product anymore as he feels they have crappy support and underpowered products.

#4 ·
It looks like Vector now sells an aluminum radiator and fan combination now for $1599. It also appears they lowered the price of their tune from $499 to $349.

#7 ·
No wonder why I never got replacement parts from them...

Sounds like they got a one time hookup from BlownChevy and that was it.

#8 ·
LOL underpowered wow. Im totally happy with my truck and looking forward to the tvs blower Well i must say that guy with the 2.7 pulley and i think their tune did a video of 0-100 and looked slower than yours johnny

#15 ·
Norcal, nope never said. I just keep forgetting that you guys don't make your trucks lightweight. :cheers1: There is no doubt in my mind that you guys will be extracting more and more fun out of those maggies as time goes on.

im wondering how much faster truck would be no spare, no jack, no rear seats hummm

#16 ·
:iamwithstupid: Fuck them!!! Chris White, is the biggest piece of shit. Acts like a 13 year old and talks shit behind your back. Never had one thing positive to say unless he was taking your money. And when he does take your money, where is the customer service piece? Good luck getting a hold of him. In the past i've recommended his tunes and service. Little bitch has too talk shit behind my back. Doesnt think I know or find out. He is as fake of a person as it gets folks. Now Kirk on the other hand is a great guy. IMO Kirk needs to cut ties with Chris and go on his own. I dont think Chris knows how to run a business. Im not normally one to speak up. I've just had it with his B.S. :fu::asshole::biteme: Two fucking motors and a tranny later!! Forget that... Thankfully my truck is gone in a week.

WOW

Dont sugar coat it. Tell us how you really feel.

#22 ·
I'm mad. When I told him my times that I ran he said they were good. Then, yesterday he said they were horseshit. :(

I'm sorry, but it takes a lot of power to propel these trucks and get them moving...

#25 ·
procharger install

iam thinkin about gettin futral motorsports to install the procharger setup on my ss what do u guys think about it need help deciding
:2cents:

#27 ·
I asked if I could swap out my 3.0" pulley for the 2.9" pulley for now. He said he no longer carries their product anymore as he feels they have crappy support and underpowered products.
vector emailed me on this and said a few things. I told him to post on this topic to get his side of teh story.

#32 ·
I disagree its not Vector hating, nobody can shut down the truth. If the truth is told then there are no worries. Kirk will tell the truth. I honestly believe that :2cents:

#33 ·
ok even supercoolin and icu812 said that kirk at vector is fine and have no probs with that aspect. I also hear other people say the same kirk is good just lots of probs with chris. I thought chris does all the tuning and runs the buisness?? Just want to see where everyone is coming from.

#34 ·
ok even supercoolin and icu812 said that kirk at vector is fine and have no probs with that aspect. I also hear other people say the same kirk is good just lots of probs with chris. I thought chris does all the tuning and runs the buisness?? Just want to see where everyone is coming from.

Kirk is the tuner. I think Chris might mess with some custom OS stuff. But I think does more sales and online stuff. Not sure Kirk can type :) Haha, OK, I think I saw him post once !

#35 · (Edited)
"Quote:Originally Posted by M T pockets
Fukk You!

Quote:Originally Posted by Kodama
Shit Head!"

Great you triggered there (shit, fuck, cunt) tourette's syndrome

:rofl:

#49 ·
I think they got them from BlownChevy. He used to work for Magnusson, gets them for DIRT cheap, and then sells to the "dealers". Anyone who owns a Magnusson has paid probably 2-3 people along the supply chain. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.