Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I asked if I could swap out my 3.0" pulley for the 2.9" pulley for now. He said he no longer carries their product anymore as he feels they have crappy support and underpowered products.

·
Banned
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It looks like Vector now sells an aluminum radiator and fan combination now for $1599. It also appears they lowered the price of their tune from $499 to $349.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
FUKK Vector! Times must be tough if their lowering prices, lol.

·
Banned
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vector was never an authorized dealer!
No wonder why I never got replacement parts from them...

Sounds like they got a one time hookup from BlownChevy and that was it.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
LOL underpowered wow. Im totally happy with my truck and looking forward to the tvs blower Well i must say that guy with the 2.7 pulley and i think their tune did a video of 0-100 and looked slower than yours johnny

·
Banned
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL underpowered wow. Im totally happy with my truck and looking forward to the tvs blower Well i must say that guy with the 2.7 pulley and i think their tune did a video of 0-100 and looked slower than yours johnny
Did Vector install and tune his truck?

·
Registered
06 TBSS 2WD
570 Posts
Well, compared to an ATI or Vortech... a maggie definitely wouldn't be my first choice. IMO :ducking:

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
Well, compared to an ATI or Vortech... a maggie definitely wouldn't be my first choice. IMO :ducking:

everyone has their own thoughts and thats fine. My trap speed on 5.5 psi is 109 and 60 foot is 2.1s. Truck is making a lot of power as you can see in my 1/8 mile time. with drag radials and 1.7 60 foot times ill be in the 12.0 range then add the 2.8 pulley should be at high 11s. High 11s on pump gas and streetable I think is nothing to be ashamed about.

·
Registered
06 TBSS 2WD
570 Posts
Norcal, nope never said. I just keep forgetting that you guys don't make your trucks lightweight. :cheers1: There is no doubt in my mind that you guys will be extracting more and more fun out of those maggies as time goes on.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
Norcal, nope never said. I just keep forgetting that you guys don't make your trucks lightweight. :cheers1: There is no doubt in my mind that you guys will be extracting more and more fun out of those maggies as time goes on.

im wondering how much faster truck would be no spare, no jack, no rear seats hummm

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,596 Posts
:iamwithstupid: Fuck them!!! Chris White, is the biggest piece of shit. Acts like a 13 year old and talks shit behind your back. Never had one thing positive to say unless he was taking your money. And when he does take your money, where is the customer service piece? Good luck getting a hold of him. In the past i've recommended his tunes and service. Little bitch has too talk shit behind my back. Doesnt think I know or find out. He is as fake of a person as it gets folks. Now Kirk on the other hand is a great guy. IMO Kirk needs to cut ties with Chris and go on his own. I dont think Chris knows how to run a business. Im not normally one to speak up. I've just had it with his B.S. :fu::asshole::biteme: Two fucking motors and a tranny later!! Forget that... Thankfully my truck is gone in a week.

WOW

Dont sugar coat it. Tell us how you really feel.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
WOW

Dont sugar coat it. Tell us how you really feel.
thats the main reason i made this site. Say what you want so you can vent if needed.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts