Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS imperialblue
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got a electrical stationary engineer job with the government printing office in DC. I am living in olney md right now till i get some money save up for my own place.... so if any body is down to do any thing hit me up number is 434 774 5030....

mike

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,417 Posts
I am in New Market, MD right next to 75 @ 80 Race Track. If you wanna run that beast this is a close track to do it at. People bring some nice shit to this track.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Welcome to md man:cheers1:

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
954 Posts
When I head up to MIR this summer I'll shoot ya a text and see if you wanna come out. Later, GL!

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Welcome from FL

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS imperialblue
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea chris you done with school yet??? hit me up man .... are you at home now or back at school for baseball still.... i will be in norfolk sometime in july...

thanks victor

clint i will be doing that.. just have to go get my DR from my storage in norfolk... my cousin want to race my beast and see what it will doo :muahaha:... i might try and put my stall back in b4 i go to the track... we will see though .. i never got to race it with the stall at the track be for my tranny blew up mother flower damit..

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS imperialblue
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oooh i saw a silver one on new Hampshire it had a keystone ss hood scoop...????? any body

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
757 Posts
Wow small world... i grew up in Olney. I'm in silver spring. Def wanna do hooters and ive been looking for an excuse to check out any local tracks and see what my stock awd will do.

Hit me up

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
954 Posts
yea chris you done with school yet??? hit me up man .... are you at home now or back at school for baseball still.... i will be in norfolk sometime in july...

thanks victor

clint i will be doing that.. just have to go get my DR from my storage in norfolk... my cousin want to race my beast and see what it will doo :muahaha:... i might try and put my stall back in b4 i go to the track... we will see though .. i never got to race it with the stall at the track be for my tranny blew up mother flower damit..

One more year of school man... ONE MORE. I'll definitely give you a shout when I come up that way. You can check out my brothers race truck and everything too - im assuming theyll be doing a test and tune sometime up there in the near future where we can get on the track as well and have smoe fun of our own. Let me know when your back down in Norfolk... I should be around Williamsburg a few times in July. Im actually heading down this weekend for a couple days so.

I was playing ball up in Cape Cod on a temporary contract so I was up there for about 2 and a half weeks and now I'm back in Warrenton. First summer off in a long time (kind of weird not having plans). I'm excited though. Get to have some fun that I don't normally get to have. Talk to ya soon

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,417 Posts
We should DEF do Hooters one night in Rockville! Get some people together in the near future. Bike night is on Thursday nights I think so not that night. :cheers1:

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
Chris, lemme know when you hit up MIR! I'm about 40 minutes away....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts