Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I finally uploaded some pictures...not the best I apologize, F*&^ Chi town weather

Enjoy!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry I dunno why they came out so little?? Can anybody help??

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Nice pics! How do you get the pictures that big?

·
grounded for life
TrailblazerSS
142 Posts
Looks good ... try spraying tire shine in the fender liners it would look a ton better ... JMAO.:biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
08 Black Granite
4,004 Posts
I like the calipers....

That thing got a hemi?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
Looks good ... try spraying tire shine in the fender liners it would look a ton better ... JMAO.:biggrin2:
I guess you think greasy is clean.:yuck:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL, it's actually shine wiped down but with 15 degree weather it decided to freeze up on me! Looks like Pauly D's hair from the Jersey Shore!!No it doesn't have a HEMI, here's the story; I got off the highway one day and had an srt8 jeep follow me. His license plate was X SS X( hence kiss an ss goodbye). We did a couple digs and rolls and I came out on top and he followed me to my house. We chatted for a bit and I told him that in the spring im going to get a custom plate that reads "MYHEMI". Tire shine on the fender lines is a great idea, I never thought of that. I wish the pictures would do the stance more justice.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,317 Posts
I wish I could keep my truck that clean in this weather... Are those 20s or 22s?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
22's, Still trying to decide if I want to get them dipped in chrome or get them powdercoated black for the spring...I was throwing around the idea of raceway black as well...

·
Bolt-On Speed
1,868 Posts
Isn't that Butch's old truck? I remember him having same color calipers...looking good man!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yuuup sure is!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
251 Posts
Im in for some daylight pictures.......kthnx

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
22's, Still trying to decide if I want to get them dipped in chrome or get them powdercoated black for the spring...I was throwing around the idea of raceway black as well...
I'm debating the same thing. PC'd comp grey or chromed? We'll see if I still have a job and can afford it.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Looks good man. Powdercoating my wheels is definatley one of the next things on my list. :kewlpics:

·
Registered
891 Posts
*Memories, like the corners of my mind. Misty water-colored memories...*

Looking good Sean. Need to see some daytime pics so I can get a better look at that tint.:coolthumb:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts