Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a lil soon but we are tryin to get a cruise goin down PCH this Saturday. Not sure how far up north we are gonna start but we are gonna end up near San Diego. Anyone wanna join us?

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would love to go but it's about a 2.5 hour drive down there from where I'm at.
How far are you from ther Huntington Beach area?

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, I'm only about an hour and a half.
Im about an hour from Huntington Beach (actually about 6 hours cause im from Az). Im in Wildomar at my dads house. You should meet up with us.

·
Registered
2006 TBSS
52 Posts
Yea, we were thinking about starting up in santa monica area, but someone bailed on us because they had family things to take care of which is understandable...

So far i'm in, slow ss is in, and i still believe left coast is, but we were planning to meet him in Carlsbed for breeakfast or lunch or something...

I dont want to go to north now since there;s no reason to, but you should meet us around hunington beach then cruise down to carlsbad then maybe around carlsbad or alittle more south...

I dunno i'm up for suggestions..:dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So where are we meeting and what time? Who is going so far? Also, a couple of other guys around her with TBSS's might be up for going too.
We havent decided on a time or place yet. We are waiting to see who all is gonna go and where they are coming from. Blue and I are the Temecula area and Leftcoast is Carlsbad. We are gonna meet up with Leftcoast in Carlsbad for something to eat and then cruise the rest of the way to San Diego.

·
Registered
2006 TBSS
52 Posts
i'll put some info up so we can get it all straightened out..

Me and Slow ss are probably meeting up around 8:00 ish then we can meet anyone else somewhere around Hunington Beach around 9:00 so 1QWIKTB if you still would like to go, you can meet us there and we can figure a meeting spot out and the 3 of us can cruise down PCH to carlsbad which is maybe about an hour ride if that with all the lights, andm eet up with Left Coast..

We can have a late breakfast early lunch then drive down carlsbad somemore and what not maybe further down PCH then whatever from there..

It seems like some people were unsure so thats why i was thinking about not going. Plus i have something in the afternoon going on now (around 2 ) but i might be able to Push it off or so another hour to make more time to cruise..

If you need a specific place to meet we can meet somewhere right off the 5 and 55, I'm assuming your coming straight down the 5 from santa clarita right?

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump for the afternoon crew!!

·
Registered
2006 TBSS
52 Posts
OH YEA!!!

So check this out,Slow SS i was in the canyon lake market and a black ss rolls up behind me and says hi and starts talking to me..

Well come to find out he is a member on the other site and he said his interested in the cruize so i told him to look it up..

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OH YEA!!!

So check this out,Slow SS i was in the canyon lake market and a black ss rolls up behind me and says hi and starts talking to me..

Well come to find out he is a member on the other site and he said his interested in the cruize so i told him to look it up..
Cool, hopefully we can get a few of us out there this Saturday. Its kinda boring in Wildomar.

·
Registered
2006 TBSS
52 Posts
well if u want we can meet up later and shoot the breez at the starbucks in Lake elsinore right up there where the walmart is..

·
Premium Member
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well if u want we can meet up later and shoot the breez at the starbucks in Lake elsinore right up there where the walmart is..
Sure, which exit is that? Central?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts