Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...I am sitting in my Employment Law class and I am so fricking bored! Just thought you all might like to know that!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,936 Posts
Ok...I am sitting in my Employment Law class and I am so fricking bored! Just thought you all might like to know that!!!!
Oooohhh....naughty, naughty! Playing around on the web when you should be getting skooled!

That class sounds like sooo much fun, too! ewww...

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh dear....gotta run if JJ is on his way. Yeah...getting schooled...not so much fun right now.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just think about all the fun you will be having when your done in your TBSS!!

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Hell if i woulda known u were bored last nite u coulda gave me a EARLY Happy Bday present, wink wink! lol.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
go to my 7am business statistics class for me tomarrow. now thats fun

Oh I did my Business Stats class...mine was at 6 am 2 days a week. Oh those were the days....undergrad work so much easier than law school.

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Oh I did my Business Stats class...mine was at 6 am 2 days a week. Oh those were the days....undergrad work so much easier than law school.
fuck law school, and fuck business stats. i just want my degree then ill be happy.
on a lighter note what law school do you go to? my just graduated and is going to law school.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fuck law school, and fuck business stats. i just want my degree then ill be happy.
on a lighter note what law school do you go to? my just graduated and is going to law school.
It took me 11 years of going to school part time to get my bachelor's degree. So I know how you feel. I go to San Joaquin College of Law.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
511 Posts
Larry do you ever look at thread dates?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts