Call da amber lamps
TrailblazerSS
966 Posts
Design looks awesome.

·
Premium Member
07 Imperial 1SS 2wd
2,625 Posts
Looks good, I just doubt it will be such a drastic change from C6.

·
Registered
n/a
886 Posts
I see a tad bit of 370z in the front profile, and there is still too much c5 left-over. It'll be an ok design because its newer than what we have now.

Dunno I'm at a loss; Its hard for the american car makers to put out consistent designs now than it has been a few decades earlier.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
1.) They better not put a damn v6 of any kind in a corvette..
2.) I hope they stick with the dual round tail lights, kind of a main styling point of the corvette.

·
Premium Member
07 2wd TBSS
9,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am not in favor of GM "toying" with the idea of a V6 vette it won't happened but for them to even have that thought in thier mind

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
713 Posts

·
Registered
n/a
886 Posts
Didn't see that line about the v6. They might as well kill off the vette if they're going to do that.

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
looks gay

·
Registered
Black '06 2WD
172 Posts
That black one is sex! Just add two more tail lights. Looks a little Ferrari 430/458 inspired. There will never be a V6 in a vette.

And the real pics of a the silver concept? It looks like shit. Too big and 2025 looking. Hopefully they improve upon the C6 design and don't make an ugly vette again. Vette's looked good until about 67 and then they went to shit until the C6 came out. C5Z's are sexy...but I absolutely hate their pop up headlights.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,781 Posts
You guys are crazy if you think a turbocharged V6 is stupid. It may not be a Corvette trademark, but could be pretty potent if set up right from the factory. Even more so when the aftermarket gets ahold of it.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
In a Taurus, sure. In a vette NO!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
Then what is the one in the new Transformers? Although this one looks more practical
Probably just a one off concept car. If this IS the new design it looks awesome.

·
Registered
Black '06 2WD
172 Posts
You guys are crazy if you think a turbocharged V6 is stupid. It may not be a Corvette trademark, but could be pretty potent if set up right from the factory. Even more so when the aftermarket gets ahold of it.
Why? Honestly. Pretty potent from the factory you say. Yet, the rumor is a turbo'd V6 as standard and an optional V8. So obviously, the V6 will not have any more power than the V8.

That's like putting an LS2 into a trailbla...oh, wait... :doh:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,781 Posts
Honestly, have you seen what they are doing with direct injection turbo 4 cylinders in the cobalts? Theres plenty of power to be had from a turbo v6.

·
Premium Member
07 Imperial 1SS 2wd
2,625 Posts
Turbo V8 would be better!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts