Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
Nothing like getting ripped in half and dround at the same time.

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts
the big ones are called "kooters" down in the south

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Its like an alligator with a shell. Badass creature.. I caught one by accident once when i was pulling in a fish.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
that is awesome,,,,,

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
686 Posts
And they don't let go till it thunders.

By the way, I believe it's Cooters with a C. About an hour away from charleston they have an annual cooterfest.
and Im not making this shit up but there is a place out in the sticks in my town that we call COOTER. U can ask someone around crossett where they live and eventually someone will say COOTER!! lol Kinda awesome to see a turlte take a bite and swipe at the same time ripping an animal in half!!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Could you imagine what would happen if you dipped your penis in that tank...:shocking:

·
Premium Member
black 2006 tbss
1,064 Posts
My penis would break that turtles jaw, if he could get his mouth around it..

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
06 AWD SS
4,200 Posts
Thats one way to skin a rat.

I watched a snapping turtle bite the bucket of a small backhoe I was running while trying to get the turtle out of the hole we had to work in and it put a pretty deep scratch in the steel bucket. I'm REALLY glad we decided not to try and get it out by hand now.

·
Whiskey Tango...
AWD TBSS
4,084 Posts
That was brutal! I caught a snapper a few weeks ago, he was fairly aggressive. Not only do you have to worry about getting bit they have some nasty claws too.

Not a real good pic he was pissed and my kids were around and didn't want them getting too familiar.

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
905 Posts
And they don't let go till it thunders.

By the way, I believe it's Cooters with a C. About an hour away from charleston they have an annual cooterfest.
Probly is with a C, but K worked at the time...we have had some monsters at my parents house in NC at least 20 lbs+

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
what kind of people are fascinated by this? A video soundtrack? Slow motion?

Give me a break.

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,864 Posts
Then someone thinking about droping their penis in there.................. :wtf:

Jim

1 - 19 of 19 Posts