Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,679 Posts
A few guys Have them on the facebook groups, I plan to buy a set this week to check them out

·
Registered
09 Trailblazer SS
310 Posts
[

They don't look to bad but the bezel is a black chrome. I would prefer it to be black. May open them and try to paint them

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,778 Posts
I like them. Adding to my wish list of appearance mods.

·
Registered
06 AWD
210 Posts
I'm kinda worried the black chrome bezel will clash with the black chrome wheels if they are way off in color. Might look good with them though! Decisions....

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,569 Posts
Damn I like those! And $110 is a steal.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
530 Posts
Screw it, I ordered a set.
Post some pics/opinion on how they compare to with the Black Chrome FR22's. Think of getting a pair myself but have the same concern. I'm all ready not caring for the clash between my rims and the chrome brake ducts, need to figure out how to get those in BC.

·
Registered
06 AWD
210 Posts
Post some pics/opinion on how they compare to with the Black Chrome FR22's. Think of getting a pair myself but have the same concern. I'm all ready not caring for the clash between my rims and the chrome brake ducts, need to figure out how to get those in BC.
Will do. Yea, I want to do the same with the ducts!

·
Registered
09 Trailblazer SS
310 Posts
My only advice is to throw the bulbs they come with in the trash. The light was so scattered I couldn't get a good aim and night vision sucked. Put a set of Sylvania bulbs and they aimed in about to minutes and have great light output at night.

·
Registered
09 Trailblazer SS
310 Posts

Here's a closer pic of the headlight

·
Registered
09 Trailblazer SS
310 Posts
Are the bezels Chrome and just with the tinted lenses they look Black Chrome?
They are a black or smoked chrome with a tinted lense . I don't think they are a bright chrome. They do have some color to them compared to the chrome reflector of the headlight and directional. they look better in person. the camera really shows the chrome color of them. I may buy another set to mod. If I mess them up I still have the set on the truck. But for the price you cant beat them. Hell a set of clearz corners are $90. If they don't open clean I will grab a set of depo lamps and throw these corners in them. The butyle tape they sealed them with feels very similar to the stuff depo uses

1 - 20 of 67 Posts