Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

SLP vids.

2K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  mstacy 
#1 · (Edited)
Vids of my SS with SLP

Do a search.Someone said my videos sucked so i took them off.

#2 ·
dude totally dont mind the system but just feel for 1k the quality should be better especially the rear valance. As long as you are happy thats all that matters ;)

#3 ·
You're right. The vid can't be doing the sound juctice. very nice looking truck by the way.

#5 ·
The vids definately don't do it justice. I love the sound of the SLP on my TBSS. I'm just ready to get a CAI and tune!

#7 ·
Volume is a little low, but here ya go!

#10 ·
It's definitely the video. I've heard Bernie's truck in person and it sounds damn sweet. :cheers1: It sounds MUCH better than my stock system.

#11 ·
Try This one!

Try this one! TBSS at idle to open rev range--------No crap about the condensation, I let it idle over 5 min before shooting video!

:burp:

#14 ·
Try this one! TBSS at idle to open rev range--------No crap about the condensation, I let it idle over 5 min before shooting video!

:burp:
The Kooks definitely help! Sounds Great!:cheers1:

Hey WBH, where is a good place for a Tune in Badnews? my brother has mine stashed away till I get back from my tour and I want to Mod it up when i get back and retire. Yes I said retire, my time is done.
Oh, I have an 07. Can you help me out?
I highly recommend Carolina Auto Masters and Jeff Creech in Durham, NC.

Check here:

http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5454#post5454

#17 · (Edited)
Yeah umm.Thanks for the put down.I feel like shit now.
And i said it sounds way better in person.It was done with a digital camera not my perfessional video camera.Sorry.But it sounds way better than stock.
But thanks I'll go delete my vids now since they are not up to par.

#18 ·
I think I will be gettin the SLP system soon. It's really hard to capture the true sound of exh. guys, I bet that exh. sounds great in person!!!

have you put down any numbers and times with this setup?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.