Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In 20 words or less give me the pros and cons on the SLP exhaust versus the TBM exhaust as per fit,sound,valance, price,etc( oh yea please !!!)Just looking for sound and appearance.Did I mention I don't want any drone.

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
2,008 Posts
Happy with fit, looks, and sound of the SLP, but I upgraded to the TBM valance and glad I did.

·
Registered
973 Posts
The SLP Valance has apparently undergone revisions, its almost exactly like the TBMsport and is of high quality....if you want that sound, purchase that catback/valance combo and be done with it.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks I've been through this before with my ctsv and spent a lot of money till I found the right sound for me.I already removed the resonator and installed a flowmaster and hated the drone,so I welded the resonator back on. Not sure which one or which muffler will give me the sound I want without the drone.Thus the slp, tbm decision.

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Do some extensive searching on this sight. There are a lot of examples and opinions.

Btw, Jesse is a good guy.

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
To me slp = Microsoft Jesse is a cool kat. Not dumping on either. I really like my single dump magna catback with res. I'm running kooks 1 3/4 and ofy I expect it to get livelier with cam and ahem fi next year ¦ ) Dammit went over 20 word limit.

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
3,987 Posts
the new sound of the TBM setup is amazing and something im saving for. ive heard nothing but good things about the fitment of the valance as well. jesse answers all questions and seems like a hell of a guy as well. Always a good thing to support the vendors on here as well! :cheers1:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts