Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

SLP Exhaust

4K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  checo3423 
So Tony they stepped up and I am going in tomorrow to have them check out the system on my belltech lowered TBSS. So maybe they will make a new bend or something.Wish me luck.Just wanted to let you know.

ok now i can let the cat out of the bag. more than 2 weeks ago i sent a pm to slp and pretty much made me feel like it was my fault and there was no probs with their systems. I then e mailed a vendor told him look the kits are messed up and they dont clear and just wait off on selling them because i can see someone getting hurt. Well no email back from them so i sent another e mail and the vendor blew that off also. So i said wait i will e mail them about the kit from my other e mail address maybe their e mail is down. Sure enough in a matter of a hour i got back 2 emails abotu the slp kit how well it fists and he will have them in stock very soon at the best price but yet ignoring my past e mail about the probs that pissed me off even more. All about sales and he knew this was a problem and still sold them. Then on the other site I told him on the post str8 up the same thing again and hes like oh yah ill talk to slp.

i guess a member went down to fit the pipes and they fixed em said they clear ok now. No matter what i did it was off. Oh well now what about rear valance issue?

for 1000 bucks i think a system should be bolt in ready not have to spend another couple of hundred on prep work. im still trying to hunt down the company that makes the rear valance that way can get it here fix the probs and get a mold that actually is a bolt in deal

EVEN BORLA is overprice

you can get a magnaflow single entry 3 inch/dual exit 3 inch for 110 shipped which flows a lot better than the slp set up. Then you can get stainless 3 inch pipes for about 250 bucks (if you want aluminized steel its about 100 less) then all brackets and stuff would be 30-40 bucks and a shop can weld it up for 200-250 and you have a 3 inch set up which will flow a hella lot better

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.