Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS Red
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This sunday august 7th the gumball will be hosting with the wrif and other sponsers/vendors. A big carshow with swapmeet, drifting/burnout contest, concert ect. For all of us gumballers this will be the finish line to the rally. Anyone who is not busy should come out. Its gonna be good times.

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS Red
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on people. I know this is the day of the gratiot cruise but any burnouts or drifiting there will result in a hefty fine. So come on out and join in, hell I may even toss some shitty tires on my winter wheels to enter the burnout contest myself. Come watch the mayhem or take part in it!

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS Red
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im suprised at how many people dont know what a Gumball or cannonball run is. Im only 31 and Ive seen all the movies from back in the day. Plus all the video's of Euro gumballs and american gumball 3000 with all the badass exotics raising hell on the roads and partying at pimp hotels. Plus the jackass guys did the euro one in a shitty Jag lol. Ive always wanted to do this since before I ever started driving. This is only 1000 miles but hell Im still gonna have a blast and not miss any work.

·
Registered
07 TrailblazerSS Red
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is some clips of the original Gumball 3000 USA. I dont expect this many exotics in the MI gumball prob more vipers, vette', ford GT, camaro's and stangs. But you get the idea. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHHfjxjp0So

1 - 8 of 8 Posts