Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silver with Black Powdercoated Stockers, Tinted Tails 3rd Brakelight and Reflectors, SS Trailer Hitch Cover, I think an A-Star sticker on the Rear Glass

I was heading back toward Chicago from Iowa on I-88 and I see in my mirror a silver TBSS with only the fog lights on. We were in traffic when it came by me dude was haulin... I was in a Black Chevy Slobalt Rent-A-Turd lol so I stepped on it and ran with him at 90+ MPH from North Aurora through Warrenville and he got off on I beleive I-355 toward Joliet

Sir Your truck looks damn good!!!

Thanks for the Rush!!!

:cheers1:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive been in the area for a little over a week and have seen a few stock ones and 1 blue with PC Stockers and lowered in Wheeling

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
That was me and i changed the sticker to a shift one now... i remember this, i was like is this guy really tryin to keep up, so i figured id play with you a little bit... Where you from and whats ur truck look like.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
391 Posts
lol i was gonna say kinda sounded like my ss cuase im always out on the highway there for work.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
I knew it was me when i saw the alpine star sticker comment.. But i see i need to keep my eyes out for you as well... dont go pissin ppl off and sendin to woodridge haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts