Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Trailblazer SS
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states, I have been through a myriad of different LED bulbs for my license plate. All end with either a burnt out bulb, a half dim bulb, a flickering bulb, etc. :dunno:

So I finally heeded my wife's advice, as she was sick of me saying I had to go change my plate bulbs yet again. I surfed around some of the ricer sites and came across these.

Bought 2 sets off of ebay for $16 shipped. Search for POLARG 194.

Here is the final result.

I would say they are 95% equivalent to LED's, however they are incandescent so they "should" last without the LED issues. I will try and repost in a couple of weeks with an update on their status.

Just my :2cents: as I am sick and tired of dealing with the LED's.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
I'm surprised you didn't get LED tag lights the first time.. You will like um.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Oh wow! Than damn.. U r a ricer

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
36 Posts
wow! very impresive....i went thru so many led's in my tail light i said the hell with them and went back to oem iredencent bulbs. need to order asap! Thanks, shawn

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
From the pic I posted, the one of the plate, did you think they were LED's?
I thought they were led. The look very good IMO

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
That's impossible my name isn't matt.. And I didn't read fully. I glanced since my phone turned off

·
STLFDENGINE26
TrailblazerSS
585 Posts
I to have been down this path. Work great for 2 weeks then one of them shoots shit. Been through about 4 pair in all. My current setup is a hybrid set of different LED bulbs from different companies. 2 months without any problems....:banana:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
36 Posts
just ordered!

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
JAP made

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,864 Posts
Cheap $7 LED set from pepboys still going strong, had them since feb.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
36 Posts
all my interior lights are led's and no problems. it just seems that the 194's for the tag lights just don't seem to last.....other then that led's are the shit.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
131 Posts
I have had the PILOT brand LEDs from PEP BOYS for two weeks and left one started flickering last night. Second set of lights and looking at JETTSTREAMS. Maybe better luck with his.

·
Registered
2008 Trailblazer SS
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:3some:
I have had the PILOT brand LEDs from PEP BOYS for two weeks and left one started flickering last night. Second set of lights and looking at JETTSTREAMS. Maybe better luck with his.
Did the JETTSTREAMS...same deal. 1 dead and 1 disco flickering after a month.

Just my :2cents: your mileage may vary.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
New lights look good.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.