Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
07 tbss awd
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to give props to Vince B @ TDE for an awesome transmission and for all the help in choosing what's best for my needs. Great guy. Also to Chris @ Circle- D for the stall and everyone @ PCM4LESS for the cooler and efan harness . All great people to deal with and would definitely recommend. Again thanks guys the truck runs great and can't wait for this break in period to be over with!:cheers1:

·
Super Moderator
06 TrailblazerSS 2wd
3,510 Posts
If you don't mind me asking what did your trans from Vince cost? and what is done to it? i need a trans but cant afford a rpm right now

·
Registered
07 tbss awd
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Matt I to was in the same boat as for being strapped for cash for a transmission(just lost my job), so I did a lot of research before making the move and with that said the list he gave me was right there with the other builders, BUT his price. Give him a shout, or call the shop he's at they'll get him for you. He's got the answers.

·
Registered
06 TBLS
524 Posts
Thanks Jonathon. We do appreciate it and we are glad you are happy with your purchase. TNSS my base price for a L5 4L70E is $1750. If you have any other questions feel free to let me know. Thanks Vince

·
Registered
468 Posts
Thanks for the kudos as well, we always appreciate it. We like dealing with Vince and PCM for less, good people.

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts