Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
07 3SS Imperial Blue No Sunroof
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I live in Honolulu and I am looking to get some work done on my TBSS soon. I can feel the shift between first and second is really slow, almost like I'm hitting neutral for 2 seconds between gears. I have also got the intermittent lifter tick I mentioned on my other post. I would be hopefully looking to do a 4l80e swap once this 4l70 is undriveable. I know it isn't the best for close to stock vehicles, but I want to do cams when I do the lifters and such, and one day put a supercharger. I don't mind doing suspension work myself, but I would like to rebuild suspension because it all seems quite worn down. Unfortunately in Hawai'i there just aren't many good shops for this kind of stuff, so I wanted to see if you guys know of any? I would do it myself, but I have only done basic work, don't have much space to work on it, and I am lucky if I get one day off a week.

Also, does anyone have any recommendations for places to get parts and such? It seems online is the only way, but if someone builds good trannys and other parts here I would go local.

Thanks

·
Registered
376 Posts
The man there with the fastest tbss is Justin Dakid wolcott or similar…. If you are on Facebook in the “tbss society” group, look him up and ask him. There was also a guy that ran rev speed or rev garage there too Noah I think?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts