Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have y'all considered adding some shipping options? I was going to order the detail spray/clay bar combo, but I just couldn't bring myself to pay $10 shipping on a $30 order. I will have to wait until I can add a few things to my order. I am looking forward to trying your product.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well you got me!!! Just ordered $150 worth and got the free shipping.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Can't you use TBSS code. Doesn't it have 10% off and free shipping?

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
TBSS always gets you guyst 10% off, but thru the end of the day today it also gets free shipping on any order over $150.

Sorry about the shipping charge... its beyond our control. We don't mark up or profit on shipping, the price is calculated by a fedex plug in on our site based on the weight of the package. Probably a little over 1lbs for a claybar and DS.

Fuel costs being what they are we've seen a spike in our shipping costs... can't say I'm surprised... shipping costs are heavily impacted by gas prices.

If you want give us a call when we open up for business on Tuesday and we can arrange for a flat rate USPS box, but keep in mind even that won't be much cheaper. I believe the smallest box that would fit that product is around $8

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Dylan. I'll remember that next time I need a small order. From what I've read, I'll be hooked after this first order.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts