Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so a few months ago I got a new transmission because my first one blew up and few weeks later I was driving my ss on the highway and suddenly it started to shift funny. I take it home and run it through a computer, I got 2 codes (P0700) and (U0073) after that I haven’t touched it since. I also have no Idea what it could be. everyone I take it to isn’t serious or I just don’t trust them.think y’all can help? much appreciate it if so.

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
850 Posts
Why are you taking it to other people to get their opinion??!! It's a new transmission ... take it back to the people that built it ... end of story.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why are you taking it to other people to get their opinion??!! It's a new transmission ... take it back to the people that built it ... end of story.

they want $500 an hour just to find the problem lol. I’m will to put 2k+ into fixing but not 2k into finding just the problem

·
Registered
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,046 Posts
so a few months ago I got a new transmission because my first one blew up and few weeks later I was driving my ss on the highway and suddenly it started to shift funny. I take it home and run it through a computer, I got 2 codes (P0700) and (U0073) after that I haven’t touched it since. I also have no Idea what it could be. everyone I take it to isn’t serious or I just don’t trust them.think y’all can help? much appreciate it if so.
Here you go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ralphd215

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
850 Posts
You just bought the transmission from them, shouldn't the warranty still be valid?

Reactions: MikeDeez
1 - 5 of 5 Posts