Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
TBSS AWD 3SS
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve searched this and nothing seems to work. 1 - 2 shift is neck snapping. It’s strange as it does it randomly after warm up. It only happens at part to low throttle and especially if I’m going around a corner. I have a brand new Delphi MAF, MAP, pinless accumulator, corvette servo, plugs, wires and all new O2 sensors. No codes and trans has been serviced. The only other issue I’ve had was going around a turn slowly from a dead stop Stabilatrack flashed and the truck lost all power, but there’s no way I lost traction.

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,974 Posts
I’ve searched this and nothing seems to work. 1 - 2 shift is neck snapping. It’s strange as it does it randomly after warm up. It only happens at part to low throttle and especially if I’m going around a corner. I have a brand new Delphi MAF, MAP, pinless accumulator, corvette servo, plugs, wires and all new O2 sensors. No codes and trans has been serviced. The only other issue I’ve had was going around a turn slowly from a dead stop Stabilatrack flashed and the truck lost all power, but there’s no way I lost traction.

Sounds like your wheel hubs or speed sensors are failing / failed.

Reactions: deftonesdd

·
Registered
TBSS AWD 3SS
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like your wheel hubs or speed sensors are failing / failed.
I will check them out. The rear axle was taken apart a few months ago and the tech did say he had a hard time with the wheel speed sensor so maybe it was damaged.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,157 Posts
When you did the painless accumulator did you seat both BBs? Another thing I had an issue seating my servo and had to massage the end of the pin.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TBSS AWD 3SS
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When you did the painless accumulator did you seat both BBs? Another thing I had an issue seating my servo and had to massage the end of the pin.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
I only used one of the BBs and reused that little yellow spring which I thought was not a good idea. I actually bought a new accumulator housing with an aluminum pinnned piston which I may just go back to this weekend. As far as the servos It was pretty straightforward

1 - 5 of 5 Posts