Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paid for her but she doesn't come home till tomorrow. 3 previous owners and the last being a buddy of mine who only put 1100 miles on it in the 3 years he had it. It's still on the original tires on it.... coming off very soon. But already got stuff on order for it!
It's all stock except for a muffler. The pic of the gauges it's not running so don't mind the CEL lol.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
08 TrailblazerSS AWD
353 Posts
Welcome to the club! Nice low mileage ride!

Reactions: ThwopKing

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks dude! My boss thinks I should leave it stock..... what a dummy lol.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I feel like I got a pretty good deal lol....Already had someone offer me 5k over that I paid. But I really don't think I want to sell it.

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
886 Posts
Congratulations she looks sweet!!! Please tell me you are going to trailer it home and swap tires. I'd hate to see you try to drive it home and the original tires heat up and fly off and destroy a fender or worse.

Sent from my moto g play (2021) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah even though it's only 25 miles or so away I had it towed home.

·
Registered
2007 RWD
17 Posts
Your buddy has more will power than I do. I couldn’t imagine letting a tbss sit and not be driven all the time. I don’t expect you will find another with such low miles.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Your buddy has more will power than I do. I couldn’t imagine letting a tbss sit and not be driven all the time. I don’t expect you will find another with such low miles.
He's got like 4 vehicles and he wasn't daily driving this and hadn't been in the best health for the last year or so. So I we discussed numbers and he was good with it going to someone he knew would take care of it even though he knew I was going to mod it. He knows I don't check out on things so it's all good.
I guess I don't need to keep it a secret hope much I paid for it as I'm not selling it anytime soon lol. But got it for 20k even.
Here's a crappy pic after washing it and a light quick wax.
I'm going to have a full paint correction process and ceramic coat don't on it.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,127 Posts
Clean find, solid price, let the modding begin.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Clean find, solid price, let the modding begin.

Ohhhh yeah... already got billet 3600 stall conv...efan kit ordered soon... long tubes and full exhaust on order, week backorder lol...c.a.i.... full audio revamp... new tires as the current one's are the originals lol. But going to do snow tires for the winter then new wheels and tires come spring. I'm torn on something though. I want to do cam and valvetrain upgrades but buddy of mine may have a sweet deal on 4xx stroker long block just sitting unassembled.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,127 Posts
Don't forget Trans cooler. I have all those mods and a few other boltons but no converter and what a wakeup from stock. I want to do a converter but only if a cam is in the mix.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Don't forget Trans cooler. I have all those mods and a few other boltons but no converter and what a wakeup from stock. I want to do a converter but only if a cam is in the mix.

Oh yeah just forgot to mention it... doing the 40k cooler and the AN fittings with braided lines.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,127 Posts
I did the sonnex upgrades when I changed my fluids n filter what a difference..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts