Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
236 Posts
It sure does look like it to me, this is the first I have heard about it. I would be in for it.

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Blake and Keith scheduled it but nobody was told. I just found out yesterday while looking at Keith's truck..... Which will be parked at my house for the next month or so until it gets a new motor. But I'll try to make it.

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Thats Labor Day weekend...likely wont be able to make it.

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
You never can Erik....
Lol I need more than 1.5 weeks heads up!

(And clean the heck outta my truck, plus install some parts before the next meet...:D)

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
I hadn't planned on it but other than cleaning the garage, I have no plans

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
236 Posts
I will be spending tomorrow tracing down my new sloppy steering problem, don't want to drive it for any long distance until it is figured out. We need to set something up before the weather turns to shit.

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
I will be spending tomorrow tracing down my new sloppy steering problem, don't want to drive it for any long distance until it is figured out. We need to set something up before the weather turns to shit.
Pull the plastic off your column and adjust the set screws. There's a write up on here and it's fairly simple.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
236 Posts
^Did that this afternoon took about 15 minutes, it really helped, the steering wheel is clocked at 1:00 and turns easier turning right than left and still feels sloppy and pulls to the right

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where is that?
It's at Griot's from 8-11. Free coffee and doughnuts. And a nice variety of cars. First Saturday of every month. Tomorrows theme is motorcycles. Every month they have a theme, but everything from muscle cars, trucks, exotics etc. You name it, it's there.

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Sounds cool but I probably wouldn't be able to make it before 11

1 - 15 of 15 Posts