Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, I have searched around and haven't come up with any definitive answers. I ordered the Sonnax shift kit, super 2nd and 4th servos, corvette spring, and HD 2-3 valve. Me and a buddy are going to put everything in over the 4th of July weekend. My question is about the separator plate. I would prefer to just order a pre-drilled plate but the only one I have seen mentioned is the Fast Motorsports piece and that doesn't seem to be available anymore. Does Sonnax provide better drilling instructions with the valve? The instructions on their website are not very helpful. Or, does anyone have a link to some better instructions? I really don't want to screw it up because I am going to be driving from Arkansas back to Florida right after we put it back together. Thanks in advance for any help.

- Flash

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok...does anyone have a good part number for any separator plate? I found one in a different thread but it's apparently no good, I can't find one anywhere.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
503 Posts
You can buy from from transgo, its much thicker and zinc coated. You only have to open up a few holes.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, found and ordered it. Just hope I don't screw it up drilling out the holes.

- Flash

1 - 5 of 5 Posts