Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5.3/LS1 02 TB LT
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Truck is pending sale as a roller, the remaining parts are for sale in parts classifieds. Thanks.

Additional offer as a roller. $2750 only parts listed below included at this price
Whats included

Body (NO FRONT/REAR BUMPER, FRONT GRILL, HEADLIGHTS or COWL HOOD)

Rims and Tires

(Front Suspension) DJM Uppers, Moog Lowers, Refinished spindle, timken hub assembly, drilled slotted rotors, PC'd red calipers, rubber brake lines, PC’d brake dust shields, OE sway bar blasted and refinished, belltech drop struts, New OEM springs, moog ball joints all around, half shafts.

(Rear Suspension) Spohn Chromoly Red Upper Lower Control Arms, Spohn Chromoly Pan Hard, Belltech Drop Shocks, Belltech Lowering Springs, DJM Sway Bar, Drilled slotted rotors, PC’d Red Calipers, rubber brake lines, Dust Sheilds, 4:10 rear differential.

Fuel Tank and PC’d Straps (NO bucket or other items), Brake Booster, All interior is fully intact including overhead DVD, I’ll include other misc items I don’t see value in reselling.

Additional items can be added at cost.

See the ad for details. Hate to sell it, but its just what I have to do. Lost the job, picked up another not quite making what I'd like. This project is currently just a burden and stalled. Sucks. Selling as a roller, parting out the rest

Trailblazer SS Project Truck

Hope this posting isn't against the rules, i'll comply to best of my ability.

Thanks for looking.

Picture for site compliance. Sorry their not very good. Some pictures of a few of my hoards of parts, and wasn't rolling the truck out today, bad weather.

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,532 Posts
What you've completed looks nice.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
530 Posts
That sucks! If you part it out I would be interested in some of suspension parts.

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
You'll just need to take pics with your screenname and date and post them here and you're good.

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,766 Posts
I am interested in the fuel system parts, headlights and maybe the valve covers.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,288 Posts
If u part out I'd take some of the parts off ur hands.

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
3,987 Posts
thats a shame - just looking through this list you can tell there has been some serious time and money put into this project....

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Dang Mike, sorry to hear you're selling this! I know you've been working on it for a year or two now, hate to see this project end like this. Dang good price considering all the aftermarket stuff on there, especially if it comes with the motor! GLWS bud.

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
If parting out, I may be in for some brackets and accessories.

You may want to post what heads the stage 2.5 are (5.3 or LS2)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts