Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
TBSS
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its a corsa sport system. looks almost new.

I paid almost 700. Im asking 400+ shipping.

i need to go with something quieter since i got my cats cut out..

·
Premium Member
TBSS
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
if someone wants to buy me the stainless works (quiet one) plus 50 bucks i can make a deal.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'll let you know I may be interested been considering the SW exhaust myself.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Sorry, I meant I had been looking at the corsa and the stainless works exhaust and I would let you know if I'm interested. Right now I prefer the Touring Corsa over the sport and I was favoring the SW exhaust b/c it was cheaper...

·
Premium Member
TBSS
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can let my Corsa sport go for 400...

THe difference between the sport and touring is that the sport has a more refined raspy sound that is quiet at cruising and idle but the touring is more throaty with the same charachteristics.

I have been in a truck with the touring and its almost too quiet for my taste but it still sounds really good.

·
Registered
119 Posts
were in VA are you JBROWN? and why are you selling, if you don't mind me asking?

·
Registered
119 Posts
JBrown is in Dallas, TX
thx mike, I was mxing this up w/another post or something, I had the light bulb go off, him meet jbrown half way since I'm in PA and switch it right threre, but anyhow thanks for the input Mike, I'm busy as hell at work and jumping back and forth as usual!!!

·
Registered
07 1SS
963 Posts
He's still selling it.. I will tell him to PM you.

·
Premium Member
TBSS
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cutting your cats will throw the o2 censors that wont affect anything.

You gain about 5 to 6 hp from getting rid of them...

·
The Worlds my Playground
4,823 Posts
Jbrown, why dont you keep your exhaust and weld a resonator towards the end of it... Should tone it down somewhat...:2cents:

·
Premium Member
TBSS
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jbrown, why dont you keep your exhaust and weld a resonator towards the end of it... Should tone it down somewhat...:2cents:
I just didnt like the sound of it after i took the cats out. The borla i put on it in place of the corsa shounds GREAT without the cats i love it.

PLus if i were to weld a resonator onto my exhaust the value (or lack of) would decrease dramatically.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.