Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, having a meet on July 9th in Issaquah, WA at Lake Sammamish State Park around 11am.

Doing a BBQ potluck so bring something to share, right now Im bringing burgers and buns and have another guy bringing some fruit.

Either post up in this thread about how many people are coming and what you want to bring, or PM me and we can sort it out.

Hope to see a few guys make it!

Erik

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone gonna head up my way for this?

Currently its only me and another guy that have committed to being there, my 2 usual co-conspirators cant make it from Vancouver, BC and Spokane due to existing engagements.

Right now if guys want to come say hi just let me know, the BBQs pretty much not happening with 5 people total.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,020 Posts
Sad. I wanted to do a meet up too. Haha

Call me when your down this way. We will have a beer or something.

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Definitely Brandon, know you've got some things that came up next weekend so NBD.

Hopefully Ill be headed down that way like August 13 (is that the weekend you wanted to have a meet near you?) to see my roommate from college.

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well everyone bailed for this weekend, plan on next month down in Woodland or Portland area.

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice, that could definitely be fun. Im in, only been in 1 car show before and it wasnt with the SS.

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Working on that tomorrow instead of going to the meet, think Im going to head to Tacoma tomorrow morning with my brother and stop by Griots Garage to buy detailing supplies. Have most of the stuff I need for my car, but he wants to clay/polish/wax his car so we needs more!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts