Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 tbss
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my truck is a 1ss and a year ago i got a great deal on sum leather seats. So my question is how can i get the seat heaters working? What do i have to get? If i buy the buttons for the heaters is the wire connections in the door already? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
:iamwithstupid: x1,000,000

·
Premium Member
07 tbss
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think he has the buttons in the cupholder or something. I'm looking for the factory look with the switches on the door but if its a big pain in the ass i'll rig something up.

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Fairly sure the wiring is already set up for under the seats. Not sure about the door.

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
I want to know how to do this!! I have a LS with LT full upgrade after the fact (minus A/C control

·
Registered
06'TrailblazerSS, 07'Z06,71'Stingray
292 Posts
Why do you guys need heated seats in Frisco and Florida? Look what we got going on in michigan last night:pointlaugh:

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
:iamwithstupid: Me too. Damn snow :no:

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Why do you guys need heated seats in Frisco and Florida? Look what we got going on in michigan last night:pointlaugh:
Shit last winter it got to like 20 here. Plus I roll with my window down when it's 50-60 heat going n all

·
Premium Member
07 tbss
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It is all plug and play.

Install leather seats.

Install door window switches.

done.
So the wires are there in the doors, anyone have the part number for the switches and the panel that the switches mount to?

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
I did custom katskin seats and put in the heaters at the same time

Here are the heater buttons

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,400 Posts
sorry as for seats working off switches in the door didnt do that.

·
Premium Member
'07 awd
2,421 Posts
I work at a GM dealership, and we use these seat heaters.

http://checkcorp.com/

They are an official GM licensed product. Switches look like the one Norcal has in his console.

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
we sell the Katzkin stuff. its pretty good material and very cheap. as far as the doorsills having the button ull pay an arm and a leg. i remeber i got quoted for new ones on mine and it was over a couple hundred bucks.

·
sensual nonconsensual
TrailblazerSS
57 Posts
All plug and play like they said. I got a door panel with the buttons off ebay for 70 bucks + shipping. Forget the cold, i turn the heaters on whenever my back starts hurting like a heating pad lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts