Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
Driving my trailblazer has made me start wearing my seat belt since I am to OCD to listen to it.

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD - 3SS TBSS
2,617 Posts
buckle your seatbelt behind and around the seat... end of problem... and possibly the end of 01r6rocket... :doh:

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,039 Posts
find the wire that is running from the seat belt latch and disconnect it from the harness under the seat. I just pushed the pin out so if I ever wanted to put it back i could

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS 3SS
1,226 Posts
pop in a seat belt extension

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
3,039 Posts
or go to the junkyard and get the latch from a seatbelt

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
Put your seatbelt on...
:iamwithstupid:I'm gonna tell you peeps a story about seat belts!! I always wear mine, and nobody rides in my truck without wearing theirs! Here's the story.... A group of kids were riding along in their car, everyone but one person was wearing seat belts. Someone over ran the stop sign at a corner and "T" boned the car with the kids (kids were on main road), and knocked them into the other lane of traffic. A car coming from the other direction hit them head on and back into their lane where the car following them rear ended them. Everyone in the car died.....But not from getting hit by the cars.......But from the person NOT wearing the seat belt........That person got thrown around the inside of the car so violently, that they killed all the other passengers..............Seat belts don't save lives??? I never leave home without them!!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
98 Posts
What is the reason for not wearing it?

...my cousin died in a car accident. She was driving and she was not wearing her seatbelt. She was a senior in high school and 1 week away from her 18th birthday. Parents are not suppose to bury their kids. We adults need to set examples for younger ones by wearing our seat belts.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts