Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
My favorite part is the cloth seats with vinyl headrests/jerk

·
Premium Member
Envoy Denali
1,355 Posts
wtf tvs in both sides of the headrests.

when that thing gets broken into, and it will based on the ghetto ass truck, the thief will have hit a gold mine

·
wasting lots $$$ since 08
TrailblazerSS
788 Posts
:fist::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: this reminds me of my puerto rican friend with an ls thats all fagged out like that... he says things to me like " our trailblazers are the best two in the whole city yo"... i just often remind him that our trucks are in completely different classes... but this is also the same retard that got wasted and started telling epic stories about p-diddy at his birthday party and lots of hot wet bitches.... fucking retarded..

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2008
821 Posts
Wow, glad that's not an SS. It kills me how much people rely on the attention from others and gloating about dumb shit they own or the dumb shit they do with it to attempt make themselves the center of everyone around them's universe. I bet he gets elected to Congress one day with that kind of blatant disregard for taste or money and his ability to show it off without shame. :yuck:

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
straight stuntin 101

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
He just wants to make sure everyone of his kids has their own screen. What's wrong with that?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts