Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
07 AWD TBSS
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any way to make the search feature work better? This forum has absolutely the worst search I've ever used on a site.

For example, if I search power steering pump I get anything from power windows to gas pump postings and it usually takes hours of sifting to find what I need, if I'm lucky.

Is there any way to allow some sort of exact search such as using " " around your search to find exact matches only?

I've been on hundreds of different forums and never have I been so unsuccessful in searching as I am on this site.

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
'08 TrailblazerSS
2,987 Posts
use advanced search and narrow your search down to specific sections.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
261 Posts
Yes totally agreed. Very difficult to find stuff here. LS1tech, which I search alot, is very easy to find threads that you are looking for.

I vote for this to be improved drastically

·
Premium Member
'08 TrailblazerSS
4,146 Posts
:boff:if the search function worked you would be able to find the 10 other threads on this subject as well :rofl:

But none-the-less :iamwithstupid:

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
130 Posts
I use google as well. I always type tbssowners then what i'm looking for.

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts

·
Registered
BlackTrailblazerSS
268 Posts
I've been on this forum for some time, even though my post count doesnt reflect it. I understand when new guys like me ask questions bout shit thats been beat to death countless times, fact is that when you tell us to use the search option, i have a better chance of being struck by lightning than finding a thread on what im looking for.:2cents:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
164 Posts
Definitely have to agree,the search function is horrible,searching advanced for titles only and not description,doesnt bring up what i search at all.pretty useless

·
The Lurker
TrailblazerSS 06
13,844 Posts
I've come to a conclusion: The search function don't suck. It REALLY FUCKING SUCKS!!! Is there any way this can be fixed PLEASE!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
:iamwithstupid:s

1 - 20 of 33 Posts