Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Trailblazer SS
6,462 Posts
Cause it was the same car show 2 years in a row. Nothing different. Sucked! Last time I went they filmed a rap video. I think that was 2006.....

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Is anyone going to Scrapin' the Coast car show June 22-24th?

Just putting some feelers out. Ill be over there all day and night on Saturday (23th).:cheers1:
Nope but I'll be in Pensacola at weekly Burger King meet on 9 Mile Rd this Saturday.... You should come out there's a few Tbss's that meet out there and a bunch of other cool cars too from what I hear

·
CAMMED AND SLAMMED
06 TBSS
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope but I'll be in Pensacola at weekly Burger King meet on 9 Mile Rd this Saturday.... You should come out there's a few Tbss's that meet out there and a bunch of other cool cars too from what I hear
Whoa...Ive not heard of this! Tim(Timindabox) text me every now and then but Ive not made it out there. Id like to come.

601-214-5628 Holla at me next time yall have something.

·
Registered
'06 Trailblazer SS
700 Posts
Whoa...Ive not heard of this! Tim(Timindabox) text me every now and then but Ive not made it out there. Id like to come.

601-214-5628 Holla at me next time yall have something.
It's an every Saturday type thing from what I've heard but this Saturday will be my first time going

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
I'll come if we are allowed to wear bright ass neon yellow shirts.

·
CAMMED AND SLAMMED
06 TBSS
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I'll come if we are allowed to wear bright ass neon yellow shirts.
For some reason I knew youd end up on this thread with some dick head of a comment:biteme:. LMAO.

Yea you can wear a bright yellow shirt if you bring me some sushi:fist:

:rofl:

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
For some reason I knew youd end up on this thread with some dick head of a comment:biteme:. LMAO.

Yea you can wear a bright yellow shirt if you bring me some sushi:fist:

:rofl:
Lol. You can't hide from me...I'll find you

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
For real though, get with Lisa (Outlaw Diva). She is from Biloxi and she is getting people together. I'd go if I was home.

·
Registered
jeep srt8
129 Posts
Ill be there hopefully. If all goes as planned.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts