Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Time
Saturday, September 3 · 5:00pm - 11:30pm
975 INDUSTRIAL RD STE B
San Carlos, CA

just be there...
Meet at Sparkys at 5pm on the 3rd, cruise will start at 7pm. Food and music between 5pm and 7pm, cruise between 7pm and 8:30pm and then back to Sparkys for Ice cream, music and dancing.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not sure which car ill take kinda wanna take the black truck since my old TBSS will prob be there lol.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
went to the show was a good time. I don't know why people asked if the caddy was fwd and the drag radials were on the rear.

GOod to see a lot of people i havent seen in a while and black truck got more compliments than i thought just chopping into the parking lot lol.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,504 Posts
went to the show was a good time. I don't know why people asked if the caddy was fwd and the drag radials were on the rear.

GOod to see a lot of people i havent seen in a while and black truck got more compliments than i thought just chopping into the parking lot lol.
You still rollin with DRs on the caddy?

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
yeah just cruzin not gettin on it.

ricky raced some 64 nova built motor in drews old truck and dude wanted to go off the line he destroyed him. then they did a 15mph roll and guy didnt pull on him pretty even. Told them to go to 3rd ave or canada go out the hole.

rickys gonna get a cam and the 100 shot on it.

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,504 Posts
yeah just cruzin not gettin on it.

ricky raced some 64 nova built motor in drews old truck and dude wanted to go off the line he destroyed him. then they did a 15mph roll and guy didnt pull on him pretty even. Told them to go to 3rd ave or canada go out the hole.

rickys gonna get a cam and the 100 shot on it.
Yeah I told him to let me know when he is ready.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
30,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea he was amped i told him cam and 100 shot high 11s all day long.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.