Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice job Norcal, excellent site. SSMOKE on this site is the same as jameSSloane on the others. My truck is still running like a champ (thanks to so many of you) but I still have some tuning issues. Atleast my computers are unlocked.

Again, very impressive site. :coolthumb: :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS (LT Based)
5,977 Posts
Nice job Norcal, excellent site. SSMOKE on this site is the same as jameSSloane on the others. My truck is still running like a champ (thanks to so many of you) but I still have some tuning issues. Atleast my computers are unlocked.

Welcome to the otherside.

·
EBONY AND IVORY 4 EVER
2006 TBSS
13,265 Posts
welcome!!!!

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Welcome to the Party!!! Glad to see you finally made it over. I still have not received an e-mail for the stock tune. If you still need it then send me a pm with your e-mail and I will send it to you. I just need to know what version your OS is.

·
Premium Member
2003 ZO6
7,400 Posts
welcome

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts

who tuned it??? unlocked is good wanst your locked before?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
who tuned it??? unlocked is good wanst your locked before?
Thanks everbody, it is nice to be here.

Strangely enough, Vector unlocked my tune.

After installing smaller pulley, headers and converter I lost dyno hp. Go figure? My truck seems wicked fast and screams but numbers are down. (same operator, same dyno, a few degrees hotter)

Two problems. My truck surges under WOT from 2500 RPM and higher and it is not the transmission. Doesn't lose power and stills hauls, just has RPM surge. The second problem is that it seemsto hit the rev limiter under WOT. Unless, I am mistaken rev limiter is set @ 6850. I thought that maybe the new Taylor plug wires and getting the stock ones off the BIG 1 7/8" Kooks
would eliminate the problem, but it didn't. I am getting kind of frustrated. As soon as my buddies HP Tuner Professional arrives hopefully we can find the problem.

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Thanks everbody, it is nice to be here.

Strangely enough, Vector unlocked my tune.

After installing smaller pulley, headers and converter I lost dyno hp. Go figure? My truck seems wicked fast and screams but numbers are down. (same operator, same dyno, a few degrees hotter)

Two problems. My truck surges under WOT from 2500 RPM and higher and it is not the transmission. Doesn't lose power and stills hauls, just has RPM surge. The second problem is that it seemsto hit the rev limiter under WOT. Unless, I am mistaken rev limiter is set @ 6850. I thought that maybe the new Taylor plug wires and getting the stock ones off the BIG 1 7/8" Kooks
would eliminate the problem, but it didn't. I am getting kind of frustrated. As soon as my buddies HP Tuner Professional arrives hopefully we can find the problem.
I can help you with the transmission setting and stuff so you dont bounce off the rev limiter. The surging will need to be logged so we can figure out what it is doing.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Joe. I'll let you know as soon as I get a couple of credits on HP Tuner.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts