Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All items are off my 2007 Classic body style Silverado....

FOR ALL OF THIS - I'M OPEN TO TRADES FOR....??? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'VE GOT!

Excellent condition, approximately 40-50,000 miles.

I need to figure out a price on these still. In the meantime I'll say $200 but I don't really know what's fair. MAKE ME AN OFFER!

There is some wear and tear on the lenses that I would describe as typical for the year of the vehicle. The drivers side has some 'splatter' (?) on the lens. I didn't mess with it too much because I don't want to add to the marks. I don't know if they'll come off or not, but from 10' away, they're hard to notice.

I'm not sure what to ask for these, so for now, I'll say $200 until I figure out what they're worth. BUT MAKE ME AN OFFER!

In the meantime, here are a few pictures:

I'll get a more definite price up once I figure out what these are worth. In the meantime, I'll say $100 BUT MAKE ME AN OFFER!

$25 shipped.

OPEN TO TRADES FOR....??? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU'VE GOT!

Single-disc, very good condition, stock radio. As with almost everything else I'm listing, not real sure what these typically go for, so for the time being, I'll say $75 BUT MAKE ME AN OFFER!

$25 shipped.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.