Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
8,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bob a.k.a. runforefun needs a tbss in the sacremento ca. area to test fit his carbon fiber rear valances. I guess there is possible fitment issues. He asked us, the customer, to find a tbss in his area. Forcefed also has some valances and should be working on the issue. If anyone can help we would appreciate it. Bob will be out of town till friday. Please send him a pm if you are close to him and can help. Again, his forum name is runforefun thanks

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,504 Posts
bob a.k.a. runforefun needs a tbss in the sacremento ca. area to test fit his carbon fiber rear valances. I guess there is possible fitment issues. He asked us, the customer, to find a tbss in his area. Forcefed also has some valances and should be working on the issue. If anyone can help we would appreciate it. Bob will be out of town till friday. Please send him a pm if you are close to him and can help. Again, his forum name is runforefun thanks
Im an hour and a half SW. He can come down and do all the test fitting he needs.

·
Registered
117 Posts
im down for this and to help out for sure... i'm waiting on a ton of parts for mine at the moment and for the next couple weeks. let me know what i can do to help. gimme call/or have him call me 916-8792442

1 - 4 of 4 Posts