Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a grudge night at Sac Raceway Saturday Jul 7th. I know its kinda last minute.

Sat Grudge Fest
Gates open 4pm. Racing 6-10pm Adm. $5. Racing $35

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well i was there back in May i think just to watch a few guys with Vipers race that post over on norcal-ls1.com, and there were some slow cars there, stock GT mustangs and the ever popular Hondas. I'm only going to get a base line before i get the Tune and CAI.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Hmmmmmm, Wonder If I Should Go There. Only 2 hrs away. maybe Norcal can tow me with his SS?

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Hmmmmmm, Wonder If I Should Go There. Only 2 hrs away. maybe Norcal can tow me with his SS?
Where did you read its Sat nite???? this is info i got....

2007 NorCal Shootout info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Norcal-LS1/LT1 Car Club is proud to present our Summer Domestic EFI Shootout 2007 Sunday, July 8th, 2007!

This event will follow in the tradition of the six previous Norcal Shootouts and will be a fun event which provides a Competition Environment Specialized for our Cars! Come join us for some fun drag racing in the sun, running into the cool (FAST) evening air! The snack bar will be open and the Sacramento Raceway team will be there for teching up to NHRA standards, and we will be classing the vehicles accordingly.

Classes [Payout 1st/2nd]
EFI 11.50 and slower bracket [$80/40]
EFI 11.49 and faster bracket [$100/50]
Truck bracket [$100/50]
EFI Motor Swap [$100/50]
EFI Stock and Bolton (No Cam Swaps, Ported Heads Etc.) [$80/40]
EFI Stock Shortblock (Heads & Cam Okay) [$100/50]
EFI Internally Modified (Stroker Etc.) [$100/50]
EFI Stock Shortblock + Power Adder (nitrous/turbo/SC – Heads & Cam Okay) [$125/60]
EFI Internally Modified Power Adder (nitrous/turbo/SC – Head & Cam Okay + Stroker, Forged Low Compression Etc.) [$150/75]
Carb (Fun Run Class to Allow Carbed Cars Runs) [No Payout]
Outlaw [$250/$100]

This event is open ONLY to Domestic Brand EFI Vehicles, or Vehicles with Domestic Brand EFI Motors (a Domestic Transmission Swap alone is not enough, ie TH400 in a 2JZ-GTE Supra will NOT qualify)

ONE FREE T-SHIRT WITH EACH OF THE 1ST 100 TECH CARDS SOLD!

Date/Time: SUNDAY, JULY 8th/GATES OPEN AT 12-NOON, FIRST PASS AT 1PM, RACING UNTIL 8PM!!!!

Cost: $60 Per Tech Card, $10 Per Person Through the Gate

Please feel free to contact me with any further questions!

-TJ Adams
2007 Norcal-LS1/LT1 Car Club President

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
ahhh i see. I jus noticed the 8th on the other site. Black u taking your SS?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ahhh i see. I jus noticed the 8th on the other site. Black u taking your SS?
Yeah i'm taking the SS I'll be in Sac that day at a co-workers house. I was planning on going to the one last month but i get rear-ended 2 days before and couldn't go. So i'll be there tomorrow

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did anyone else go?? I say a Black TBSS in the pits, it was obviously a tow vehicle, and it had Nevada plates on it?

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
I was going to go, but it was a toss up between getting some and racing, lol. I NEED to seriously race this focker to get some #'s on this board.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts