Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Saab 97x Aero
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I basically am just wondering if I replace the factory nav in my aero how much I could get for it, is it only compatible to aeros? Or any gm product with double din access. And will it be locked if taken out of original vehicle... Never had a radio this nice so must ask...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
441 Posts
it fits all gm i believe but i think aero fold down for the navi disk right? so the trailblazer dash peice will hit it and not work so someone would ahve to shave down the dash trim witch doesnt sound appealing.. but prob like 300-500 for the navi??

·
Registered
2008 Saab 97x Aero
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it fits all gm i believe but i think aero fold down for the navi disk right? so the trailblazer dash peice will hit it and not work so someone would ahve to shave down the dash trim witch doesnt sound appealing.. but prob like 300-500 for the navi??
Awesome, I have a guy with a silverado wanting it...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
441 Posts
dont quote me on the fit i just remember reading alot about the navi's when i bought my ss because i didnt understand where the navi disk went lol and i found out the aero had two slots aka a better design and ppl have asked if it works in ss and alot of ppl said yes and i think H3 hummer too but im not 100% sure

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.