Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got a S&W sw9ve for sale. if is in great shape. rifleing is in good shap gun is in good shape. it was my cousins that is a LEO i got it from him an now i am passing it on. i really dont need it i have enought guns right now. i also wanna sell to fund part of my crank i need for my motor im building.gun only has less the 100 rds down it. it will come with ammo as i dont have another 9mm. i have 300 rounds that comes with it. it will only ship to a FFL like suppose to and this gun is legit and im not doing any sketchy sale so dont ask.

looking to get 600 for gun and ammo

·
stupid white guy
4,887 Posts
Great little gun, wish I had the cash lyin around after safe purchase.....

GLWS, and don't forget Armslist.

By the way, with 300 rounds, you should be able to get way more for it. The rounds are worth at least 50 cent a piece nowadays.

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
50 cents... That's cheap!!! Colorado it's up to 1-1.5 a round! It's getting stupid!

Nice gun sir! GLWS!!!!!
fuck I wish I knew that... if this guy I have been talkin to doesnt get it ill be upping the price lol... also taking trades. need me a 4.00" crank

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
I still get 9mm at .50/rnd or cheaper, so it all about your area and where you buy.
yup. can buy cheap Tul @ wal mart for 10.50 per 50, and blazer brass for about 11.00 per 50 once a week. i only got 700rnds left out of 1800 lol.

but i have the same gun in all black, great gun. my only complaint was a fairly stiff trigger. shoots perfect! glws.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I had that same gun one. Very easy to break down. I believe this is the one Glock sued S&W over as it breaks down exactly like a glock. Very convenient.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
2wdBlazer
Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum
A forum for all things Trailblazer SS including mileage, horsepower, transmissions, interior mods, tires and more!
Full Forum Listing