Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a awd and as of now just intake, and tune as far as performance goes... I keep hearing that these motors love the juice, so my ?'s is would it be ok to just spray with what i have or should i add anything? Also how much spray would be safe? What is better wet or dry? and how much does does it cost roughly to do it correctly? And for the awd guys who do spray how did the stock tranny hold up? Thanks in advance fellas

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
If honestly invest in a trans before spraying or u won't we Rollin around for long

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had a feeling i was going to hear that.... I do want to get a trans and have the $$ just dont wanna shell out for it seeing as i dont have a whole lot done.. I want to in theory do a cam and spray... I just wish the trans on these trucks didnt suck balls.. The truck is quick for being a heavy suv and it keeps me content most of the time its just every once in awhile i run into some little sti or some crap that wants a taste and would like to be able to hit the button and hand their ass to them you know... I dont do the track really not that if i built it i may start going then but im not looking to spray out the hole if that makes any dif trans wise...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.