Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm in a hurry and heads up with a Gxr 1k at a light. Now being the guy I am and having plenty of bikes this guy looks like the typical I got a lot of stickers on my bike but don't know how to ride type. So I hammer it hoping to
catch him sleeping so I can beat him to a merge and go 80mph to work. I jumped him he reeled me in fast lol... he got out of it but I was still full on. He glanced at me like WTF.... and rolled on her again making me eat exhaust with ease. I think he got the clue I had somewhere to be and kept up a good pace. Caught him at a light pulled up to him and said " Not bad for a 5k lb brick huh?"... he said WTF is in there?! It sounds real good!
I smiled and said lil 6.0 with some bolt ons and we parted ways.

Ma'am have you ever seen a cat skeleton in a tree? Exactly it will come down.

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
C'Mon Matt I'm a realist and fully knew what was gonna happen.....LOL you know me.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,449 Posts
Haha. I ran my buddies GIxxer 750 last night. At one time we were neck and neck til 100. I was like " woa woa wait a min. I'm not that quick."
We went to walmart and he was having electrical problems.
On the way back to the room, we line them up again. This time when I stomped it, he rode a wheelie pass me and like a jet, he was gone. So I quit. Lol

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good times.. ;)

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
Nice, even 600 cc crotch rockets are capable of running in the 11's stock lol. So beware...

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Better than any of yours!!! Haha j.k

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just saw this hang on G. And yes I know with a rider bikes are fast I have had plenty.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
360 Posts
haha as well i was getting ready for the bs call.. having the new tbss and a 07 gsxr 1k =)

i love when you romp on it in first with a pcV and full exhaust.. you literally CANT, otherwise your gonna be at 12 oclock... I LOVE that kinda power

·
Premium Member
'06 AWD
5,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
C'Mon guys I wouldn't bs bs'rs lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts